We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as Project Manager in Durham, North Carolina. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management and capacity planning guidance and support for pharmaceutical development teams. The Project Manager will play a critical role in planning, coordinating, implementing, executing, and supporting teams for various projects and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate frequent interactions with co-workers and conduct timely problem-solving meetings necessary to address critical and emerging work issues
- Establish, maintain and track integrated project plans and resources needed to deliver against company goal
- Conduct scenario planning activities for high level drug development plan strategies & provide strategic decision making data to senior leadership to drive strategy execution
- Prepare monthly project status reports, identify key issues and action plan updates for project meetings
- Identify ways to accelerate project execution where possible while maintaining high quality standards and cost efficiency
- Create and maintain the overall project budget through close collaboration with Finance and external customers
- Identify and lead opportunities for business process design and improvements
- A minimum of 7 years project management experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Exposure to CRO or clinical research sites
- Exposure to Regulatory submissions or major Health Authority requirements and processes preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and financial planning skills
- Demonstrated experience with MS Project, SharePoint, Office Timeline, OnePager or similar software systems/platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or technical discipline
- Master’s degree preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.