We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as SAS Programmer in Princeton, New Jersey. The SAS Programmer role will play a significant part in the organization as they perform a variety of statistical analysis projects, and use their expertise for the benefit of the clinical community. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity!
- Develop and validate statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets (including STDM and ADaM datasets) for clinical trials and integrated summaries according to SAP
- Follow internal SAS programming conventions
- Perform data manipulation and statistical analysis procedures to ensure accurate and high-quality statistical output
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in all programming duties
- Review case report forms (CRFs) and database structures
- Perform ad hoc analyses of current and legacy databases
- Collaborate with a team of other programmers, statisticians, data managers, and database programmers
- Experience required in SAS programming (in a CRO or pharmaceutical industry)
- Experience required in understanding and implementing CDISC and other regulatory standards
- Experience required in utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word as effective tools for essential job functions specific to a SAS Programmer and also within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience/training in the following subjects is required: Applicable Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practices (i.e. GxP Regulations; ICH Guidelines; Good Quality Practices), 21 CFR Part 11 and Computer Security (Part 11, Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures-Scope and Application; 21 CFR 11 and Industry Guidance; Computerized Systems Used in Clinical Trials), Drug Development and Approval Process
- Bachelor of Science Degree required, either in Statistics, Computer Science, or a closely related field
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.