Global Clinical Trial Manager
At Advanced Clinical, we’re excited to share with you a great opportunity at a growing organization committed to clinical excellence for the position of Global Clinical Trial Manager. The Global Clinical Trial Manager is located in Princeton, New Jersey and will be committed to directing and leading all aspects of clinical trials and will also be responsible for ensuring that project key deliverables are high quality, on time, and within budget. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity!
- Draft and implement study plans, including vendor oversight, risk, quality, safety, communication, trial/medical monitoring, and Trial Master File (TMF)
- Ensure TMF creation and QC completion
- Support Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) systems and data maintenance
- Track budget, timelines, milestones, and critical study activities; then identify issues and propose potential resolutions
- Provide strategic operational input on protocol feasibility
- Provide input to the study budget and manage assigned vendor budgets
- Contribute to global study site selection and management
- Conduct global protocol, country, and site feasibility assessments
- Assist with all activities related to global site selection, contracting, set-up, and maintenance
- Minimum 5 years of study management experience in clinical and drug development
- Experience in holding a key role in fostering and implementing new innovative solutions to support successful trial planning and conduct
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a scientific or healthcare discipline
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.