Clinical Vendor Manager
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as Clinical Vendor Manager in Stamford, Connecticut. The Clinical Vendor Manager role will be responsible for developing and fostering external clinical partnerships and overseeing all aspects of vendor/alliance management. In addition, they will play a key role in the development and implementation of lean business processes, tools, and internal controls to enhance the contracting process, financial reporting, and planning in support of clinical programs. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity!
- Manage the preparation, negotiation (T&C, budget, payment terms), execution, compliance and administration of vendor selection and contractual agreements in support of Clinical Research, ensuring adherence to the outsourcing strategy
- Implement improvement strategies in the contracts, negotiations, and budgets for outsourced activities, to ensure consistency, process harmonization, and innovation across vendors
- Recognize and drive operational efficiencies, synergies and savings with Operational Teams and Strategic Partners
- Organize and lead executive and senior management cross-functional meetings
- Represent Business Operations on various partnership committees, including program and partner level governance committees as needed
- Participate in financial forecasts and estimates for clinical studies
- Develop the financial estimates for annual project budgets
- 7 or more years of experience in Finance, Clinical Outsourcing / Contracting
- 5 or more years of experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in financial forecasting and reporting of clinical trial/R&D expense
- Experience with clinical forecasting and benchmarking tools/industry databases
- Knowledge of clinical research across functions
- Proficient in FDA/ICH/GCP guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.