Clinical Research Associate (CRA) -Multiple Locations
Advanced Clinical is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) responsible for conducting monitoring activities at a clinical site(s) for a clinical trial(s) multiple projects and must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Travel to research sites as needed.
- Attend project-specific training and client meetings as needed for the clinical trial.
- Create materials as needed to successfully execute assigned responsibilities.
- Perform source data verification, review regulatory documents and test article, assess protocol and regulatory compliance, and prepare trip reports as outlined in the Monitoring Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree, business or science/healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of monitoring experience or combination of on-site monitoring and clinical research experience or education; CRA monitoring experience in multiple therapeutic areas; industry certification preferred
- Ability to perform national travel depending on project needs
- Excellent verbal and written. communications skills; excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Advanced Clinical is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.