Summary of Responsibilities
Clinical Recruiter (CR) is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates. In addition, the CR coordinates recruiting activities with Sales, closing and hiring of candidates, and relocation and visa assistance.
- Sourcing Candidates
- Proactively seek clinical research professionals from all available sources (Internet, advertising, databases, networking events and internet postings).
- Seek referrals from existing Contractors/Associates and candidates from the database.
- Maintain contact with inactive candidates.
- Seek out contact with subcontractors and other recruiting sources to fill "hard to fill" job orders.
- Interviewing and Evaluation of Candidates
- Interview candidates in person and via telephone.
- Qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources.
- Prepare and write candidate summaries and revise/finalize resume's for submission to clients.
- Document and track screening activity in the designated database.
- Collect required documentation for client screening (Visa info, background check, Corp to Corp documents, etc.).
- Provide Candidates follow-up on send outs and current market status.
- Coordinate recruiting activities with Sales
- Exchange information with Sales staff.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates.
- Pre-close candidates when setting up the interview with the client.
- Communicate with Sales regarding AVAILABLE candidates when necessary.
- Communicate with Sales regarding current billable flex staff (OUTSHEETS) contract end dates and update candidate resumé for submission to clients.
- Partner with Sales for upcoming job needs and any consulting or client issues.
- Provide Sales leads from references, candidate screens, database, Internet, etc.
- Update database and SALES in tracking and comments fields when candidates are no longer available.
- Hiring and Closing Consultants
- Relocation and Visa Activities
- Assist with relocation information.
- Coordinate with existing Contractors/Associates at client location.
- Coordinate VISA documentation/process with Contractors/Associates, Operation Manager and Legal Services
- Additional Responsibilities.
- Support current Team Leader.
- Maintain high level of success in recruiting for Advanced Clinical.
- Know and comply with the current Advanced Clinical policies, procedures, and other relevant controlled documents.
- Represent the current team professionally and ethically at all times.
- Interview and evaluate applicants for positions within Advanced Clinical Recruiting.
- Conduct role plays regarding recruiting situations when needed or requested by a team leader or others.
- Assist with implementation of new team/office policies and processes.
- Attend team brainstorming functions with the Team Leader and others regarding recruiting strategies.
- Monitor the progress of new recruiters with the Team Leader (phone screens, contacts, sendouts, etc.).
- Provide knowledge to recruiting and sales staff to strengthen team environment and foster positive growth and relationships within the company.
- Maintain and archive required individual and recruiting numbers during the year.
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of Staffing/HR or Recruiting experience as well as a solid working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
Advanced Clinical is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.